A Swede who lives in Finland and who is lost in Euroland - the wonderful world of Eurovision
There is always some matter to discuss or just a song I want to share
Very welcome - I hope you'll like it here!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ireland: the highlight of the evening

Came in late after a night with friends, and thought I would come home to find an Irish winner. The broadcast still goes on, and there will not be a winner for another twenty-five minutes or so.

I haven't seen any of the performances, but I have a feeling I have still seen the best part of the show.

Which is the chat show part with former Eurovision hosts Cynthia Ni Mhurchù (1994) and Mary Kennedy (1995) who still look absolutely fantastic, who are still witty, funny and professional.

If Ireland would win again soon, I would team both of them up for hosting. What a dream duo!



Cynthia Ni Mhurchù hosting in 1994 together with the late Gerry Ryan



Mary Kennedy handling the voting elegantly in 1995

No comments:

Post a Comment