A Swede who lives in Finland and who is lost in Euroland - the wonderful world of Eurovision
There is always some matter to discuss or just a song I want to share
Very welcome - I hope you'll like it here!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A first glance in Sweden

SVT is moving away from radio and more towards webb-tv in their sneak previews of Melodifestivalen. Tomorrow night, short snippets of the eight contenders will be broadcast on Radio P4, but already today the web show "Smyglyssna med Elsa" revealed bits and pieces of what will be on offer come Saturday.

I missed the first half of the show, but the four last entries in the running left me longing for the full versions.

A good sign, if you ask me. Bring it on - Melodifestivalen 2011! For more info, see the official web here .

No comments:

Post a Comment