A Swede who lives in Finland and who is lost in Euroland - the wonderful world of Eurovision
There is always some matter to discuss or just a song I want to share
Very welcome - I hope you'll like it here!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Here I go again...

Hello again, all!

Blogging about Eurovision seems to be addictive. I started doing so under this very blog name already back in 2005 and since then I have been doing it a bit here and a bit there.

Most of the time in Swedish, as the official blogger and Eurovision expert for Svenska Yle (the Swedish speaking branch of Finnish radio/television). For the last two years, I have also been providing commentary for the Swedish speakers of bilingual Finland.

This year, however, I have other things coming up so someone else will do the commentary as well as the Yle blogging.

But how could I not blog about Eurovision? My head would burst! So here I am, on my own blog where I will analyse, review, predict and share a song or a few. Welcome onboard!

1 comment: