A Swede who lives in Finland and who is lost in Euroland - the wonderful world of Eurovision
There is always some matter to discuss or just a song I want to share
Very welcome - I hope you'll like it here!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Song of the Day: Netherlands 1997

I would really like to continue my review tonight, but I have had a very long day at work and will have an equally long day tomorrow, so I don't really have the time for lenghty updates.

Luckily, there is a eurovision entry that speaks about this problem, that nobody finds the time for important matters anymore.

Back in the day, I thought for a long time that this could be a contender. I thought the mix-up with the "Live And Let Die"-theme was funny and I thought Mrs Einstein to be an entertaining bunch of ladies straight out of Cougar Town.

Europe did not agree with me the slightest, and this catchy number and its jolly performers had to content themselves with five points and only the shared nul-pointer of Norway and Portugal behind them.



Mrs Einstein - Niemand heeft nog tijd (Netherlands 1997)

No comments:

Post a Comment