A Swede who lives in Finland and who is lost in Euroland - the wonderful world of Eurovision
There is always some matter to discuss or just a song I want to share
Very welcome - I hope you'll like it here!

Sunday, May 1, 2016

ESC 2016: all my reviews in one place

There we have it - I reviewed every single one of the preview clips for the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest. It really is fair to say I reviewed the clips rather than the songs since so much is about to happen to our perception of the entries as soon as rehearsals begin.

But if you missed one or just want to read back again, here are links to all of the countries and my posts about them. If you want to read my opinion on poor, excluded Romania you will find it here.

Semi 1
Finland, Greece, Moldova, Hungary, Croatia, Netherlands, Armenia, San Marino, Russia, Czech republic, Cyprus, Austria, Estonia, Azerbaijan, Montenegro, Iceland, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Malta

Semi 2
Latvia, Poland, Switzerland, Israel, Belarus, Serbia, Ireland, FYR Macedonia, Lithuania, Australia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Denmark, Ukraine, Norway, Georgia, Albania, Belgium

Final
France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Sweden



No comments:

Post a Comment