A Swede who lives in Finland and who is lost in Euroland - the wonderful world of Eurovision
There is always some matter to discuss or just a song I want to share
Very welcome - I hope you'll like it here!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Good luck Latvia

You know what? I love Latvia. Riga is one of my favourite cities and I never fully came to terms with the fact I missed out the year Eurovision was held there. I'd love for Eurovision to come back there but the Latvians have given me pretty little nourishment for my hopes lately.

This year, I haven't really checked out the Latvian national final at all. I watched the odd clip but have no idea about their line-up or their chances.

I sort of gave up on Latvian finals in 2011, when they had a quirky and catchy little pearl like Daylight but decides to send something as forgettable as Musiqq to Düsseldorf.

So Latvia, you are on your own tonight. Select wisely. I'd love for you to surprise me in a positive direction but I won't believe it until I see it.



D-Family - Daylight (Latvia NF 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment