A Swede who lives in Finland and who is lost in Euroland - the wonderful world of Eurovision
There is always some matter to discuss or just a song I want to share
Very welcome - I hope you'll like it here!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

ESC 2014: der Countdown läuft

Finally we have all the preview clips as well as the running order for the 2014 semi finals and it is time to start evaluating things properly. What kind of songs do we have coming? Who stands a chance and who will be totally lost?

Will it be easier to predict the qualifiers when there are fewer entries and fewer songs will lose out? Or will it be just as unpredictable as always?

And will my predictions be correct at all?

If you can't wait to read my precious thoughts, you can warm up by reading my reviews from last year. But I will focus on 2014 from this moment on and all through April.


No comments:

Post a Comment