A Swede who lives in Finland and who is lost in Euroland - the wonderful world of Eurovision
There is always some matter to discuss or just a song I want to share
Very welcome - I hope you'll like it here!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Italy 2012: Nina will sing "Per sempre"

Now it seems to be officially confirmed that Nina Zilli will perform a slightly modified version of her Sanremo entry "Per sempre" as Italy's entry for Eurovision 2012.

A very classy choice, if you ask me.

Nina Zilli has something superb, classy and larger-than-life around her entire appearance and the song is an exquisite blend of old and new in a rich and lavish arrangement.

Not even the promised changes - cutting it thirty seconds shorter and adding some lyrics in English - worry me as I'm confident that Nina and her team know what they are doing. The thought that keeps forming at the back of my head is, given Europe's fascination with Italy at their grand comeback last year, if we are even looking at a potential winner here.

I would not mind the slightest bit.



Nina Zilli - Per sempre (Italy 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment