A Swede who lives in Finland and who is lost in Euroland - the wonderful world of Eurovision
There is always some matter to discuss or just a song I want to share
Very welcome - I hope you'll like it here!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Soon there will be more action...

What can I say, who can I blame? I blame my lack of time and claim the last week has been stressful enough.

But now I will start blogging for real. In good time, as the season is beginning to heat up. The semis are well under way in several countries, and I will of course put extra focus on Finland - my adopted home country.

The first semi in Finland was held last Friday - review on its way, but tonight my thoughts are too dim. Not a good idea to let yourself get too stressed.

Odd Børre of Norway knew that already back in 1968... (If you understand the what the NRK commentator says, you will find not even he believed in this entry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment